maandag 22 oktober 2012

Patterns

Applied Patterns:


                                
The applied patterns were hard to found. I have found two applied patterns: the upper pattern is a tablecloth and the other is a pillow. You can see in the tablecloth the squares that repeated. In the pillow you see another pattern that themselves repeat.














Natural Patterns:


The natural patterns were easier to find than the applied patterns. I've found four natural patterns. I found in the beginning only one pattern, but later I saw that wood a natural patterns is too. Now, I have more patterns. I have a photo of a plant, and one of a kiwi. That is a natural pattern because it is fruit. I have also photos of wood. This is natural, because wood is a plant.
                                        
  



Man-made patterns                                                             



Man-made patterns are the easiest pattern to found. I have found four man-made patterns but I can find hundred patterns. You can see everywhere man-made patterns. It is not so hard to found this patterns. I have photos of a chair, piano keys, a stool and a schoolbag                                           

 













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten